Friday, February 1, 2013

My White With One DT Reveal
"Our Sweet Girl"


Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my layout to show you for the February
challenge  over at White With 1.
This months challenge is to use 

WHITE +  PINK + HEARTS


Love this months challenge.
I had this pic of a friends baby girl & I thought it
would suit this months challenge perfectly.



All of my flowers, leaves, lace & bow are from

All of these beautiful chipboard pieces are from


I really enjoyed doing this months challenge
& I hope you can find some time to join in
this months challenge too.

Until next time.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. So pretty Di! Absolutely delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous Di....
    Loads of beautiful details....love the distressing,layers, punched border, texture, flowers and the photo...Love it all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so soft and absolutely darling layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Di!!! such a cute photo- just had to let you know the tip works a gem tasie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Di. Congratuations on Guest DT at CSI... looking forward to seeing your layouts there and this one is just a gem I adore that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work - it has that shabby chic feel to it - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the pink mixture! Looks soooooooooooooo cute with that precious pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and pretty and the picture is simply precious.

    ReplyDelete