Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Inspired Blueprints Challenge #81

  "Happiness"

Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Today I wanted to share my layout I have just done for the
current challenge #81 over at Inspired Blueprints.
I have to say it really has been ages since I have had a
chance to do any challenges. I have just had so much
on my plate lately, but this month I think I have caught up,
so here we go.....


This is the sketch for this month.

These photos I have used of yours truly were taken a few years ago,
I had about twenty taken at the time & I think I have only
 scrapped a few!!!!
So this month I'm trying to get some more of them done finally.

I firstly want to thank my good friend Kim Price for the
inspiration for my background. Kim has a tutorial for this 
"water colour" look, on her blog. Thanks Kim.


I have used some NEW release chippies from 2 Crafty.
Love this little corner & flourish.


I've also used some Green Tara flowers & leaves & then finished 
off with some stamping & painting. 

Until next time....

post signature

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Di. Love the chippies and the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Di love those green tara blooms in the dark purple they look stunning on the blue, beautiful page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di.. this is gorgeous.. these are YOUR colors! they look amazing, love the chippies, and your photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours love the layout...just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Di - really special as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Di this is just stunning! Love the design and mix.....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fun background...beautiful Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing page, Di, I just love the background, and the colors..really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour combo, Di & I really love your background work :)

    ReplyDelete