Saturday, February 16, 2013

Guest Designing at CSI
Case File #59 "Unforgettable"


Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my layout for challenge #59 over at CSI where both myself
 & the other 2 Crafty DT girls are Guest Detectives !!!

The photo I have used here is of my youngest son Kale
& his lovely financee Ashlee. They are so in love & I think it
really shows. The wedding is set for June this year.


This is the"Case File" for this weeks challenge.
For my "Evidence" I have used five things.
1.  Distressing     
 2. Bird    
 3. Something glass (a light globe)
4. Branch      
 5. Texture Paste


Naturally I have used lots of  2 Crafty chipboard
 on my layout including......

Word-Title "Unforgettable" 
5" Floral Frame 
Bird with Branch

I have given the chippies lots of various paint effects using 
crackle paints as well as some lovely metallic paints too.
I looooove this NEW  little "Bird on a Branch",
 definitely a favourite.


 I have also used lots of my favourite  Green Tara
  flowers & velvet leaves. Together they give such an opulent feel,
especially when teamed with the metallic colours of my chippies, 
so warm & rich.


For my "Testimony"  I have journalled  using
 two of the inspiration words, love & perfect.


Well that just about wraps up yet another case file.
 I do hope you can find the time to perhaps join in the fun
over at CSI too, it really is the most fabulous concept for
a challenge & always so much  fun.
Until next time.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh so so divine Di!!! love your treatments of the chippies -a june wedding how lovely for the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks amazing , love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Di this is just fabulous! Love everything about it! Great lo for the challenge! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you combined the flowers and the ”Bird on a bransch” chipboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Di this is so amazing. You rocked this palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your interpretation of the palette and you solved the case with magic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Di. Love your work so much that I've become a follower. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete