Sunday, February 3, 2013

Guest Designing at CSI
Case File #57"

"It's The Simple Things"

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my layout for the
current challenge #57 over at CSI.
2 Crafty is sponsoring CSI this month so myself & the other
 2 Crafty DT girls were invited to be
 "Guest Designers"  for the  month.
Ooooh so exciting.
Thank you Debbie & CSI for having me back.
I was lucky enough to be invited to be a Guest Designer
for a month at CSI last year & I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Here is the current challenge, such a  great colour pallette.


Well obviously I have used lots of gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard  including,

"It's The Simple Things" Title
"Rita's Border"
"Juliet's Heart"
A bird from the "Birds in Flight" Pack


For my Evidence I have used seven things :
 1. Hearts   2. Flowers    3. Leaves / Vines
4. Birds   5. Die Cuts     6. Punches    7. Heart Element


For my "Testimony" I have created a "Top Ten" list & 
tucked it in behind the left photo.

I have also used lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers & leaves  too.


Well that just about sums this case file up. 
Hope you can join in the fun over at CSI.
Stay tuned for another case file from myself & the
other 2 Crafty DT girls  next week when we join
in the fun again over at CSI.


post signature

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous Di love all the yummy layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Di, great distressing and misting and I love the pop of green that you added, gorgeous photo also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Colors are a SUPER GORGEOUS Combo.. & you have scrapped a STUNNER DI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Di, you do such amazing little girl pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di, another beautiful layout, love the colors and adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and beautiful Di, you have rocked the case xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love it......so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Di love the LO and the photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! Love the little banner in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous Di, I totally love your colour choice, and your design is stunning. WTG!

    ReplyDelete