Sunday, March 24, 2013

My "Once Upon A Sketch" Layout
"Party Time"


Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great week.
I have just finished my layout for this months challenge



Here is the sketch for this month & the theme is
"It's the Weekend". 

So what happens on the weekend for this little one is
having fun & going to lots of birthday parties.
 This photo is a friend of mines
Grandaughter.  Although you cannot really see
 in the photos, she has the sweetest pink tutu on & her
gorgeous hat with that great big flower.
The perfect party outfit for any little girl.


I have written a  story all about the day & I have
folded it up & put it in this little envelope, & simply
tucked it in under the side edge of the photo.


I wanted to make my layout  super girly & feminine to continue
the theme of her girlie outfit.
Lots of Green Tara flowers of course.


I have given my background a treatment which I learnt in a 
class I went to the other week with the famous
Finnibair.  Little bits of different lace tucked into little
gaps in the paper here & there.
Again all these different laces are also from

All of my chipboard including the title & chicken wire,
are from 2 Crafty chipboard.


Lots of misting, stamping & distressing too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. What a truly delightful and beautiful layout - love your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft and pretty, great take on sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this romantic, shabby page, Di~!! Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS :),

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and blue is so soft and pretty together. Beautiful texture and the photos are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome page. Love the 'elegant shabbiness' of it and the beautiful pics of your darling. Just so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous and sweet LO! the colors are so pretty and all the details are just amazing! just love it!
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very beautiful layout Di! Thank for you taking the time to join us this month at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your OUAS place! Your layout was sure one of my favorites! I looked at your blog now, you make some really beautiful things! I will be a follower! Greetings from switzerland

    ReplyDelete