Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My CSI Challenge #64 Layout
"Love Who You Are"


Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
I have just finished my layout for challenge #64 for CSI
Looooove these colours, green, especially these shades, are my
all time favourite colour.



First up for my "TESTIMONY" I have journaled on a big
 long kraft tag I made & I have simply tucked it in behind my layers
 at the top. I used the "verbs" list. Love this list.
I think most of us are guilty of using the same words over & over
in our jounalling & I found this list to be a great help in changing it up a bit.


For my "EVIDENCE" I have used six things.
1.  Birds
2. Stamps
3.  Words (as embellies)
4.  Circles (cogs)
5.  Fabric (Hessian Tie)
6. Leaves


Lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers & leaves.
 

This beautiful word "LOVE" is one of the new titles from
2 Crafty chipboard, as is the "2012"  & the  little "Cogs & Gears" too.

Well that pretty much wraps up another case file.
Thanks for looking.
Until next time.
 
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning!!!! I am also loving the new title - excuse the pun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I seen these Colors I did think of you Di....
    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Di this is just the best ... perfect in every way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di this is fantastic! I love the way the green background is making everything just pop right off the page. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di!! Hello :) I saw this on Facebook and just had to pop over..I love this page soooo much! Wonderful design, colors, every bit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an absolute stunner Di!! Love it. It's so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adore this layout...the placement of title is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Di, you've created such a beautiful whimsical setting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything on this one!! I think it’s my fave of your layouts ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di this is so gorgeous. When I saw it in the shop the other day I thought Wow...the photo does not do justice to this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous layout, Di....beautiful colour combo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Di...fabulous colour combo, love all the layering, and beautiful details. :)

    ReplyDelete