Thursday, March 21, 2013

Part Two of My 2 Crafty DT Reveal
"No Photos Please"


Hi there , thanks for calling by.
Today I have the second half on my DT reveal for 2 Crafty chipboard.
I am so far behind this month, this should have been posted 
on my blog days ago !!!
So lets get straight into it.
A rare boy page for me. This is a friends grandson, 
he looks so cute.


I have used one of the hundreds on 2 Crafty chipboard page titles.
"NO PHOTOS PLEASE". 
  I thought it summed these photos up perfectly.


Next up I have used one of the 2 Crafty 12" NESTED COG SETS
These come all nested on one sheet in loads of different sizes, 
they are just perfect for boy layouts.
I have painted them up to look metallic.
To find out what I have actually done to get this effect,
click HERE.
This will take you over to my actual post on the 2 Crafty blog
& just scroll down.


I have also used another of their products,
"2013".
 I love these & they have them in different years.
A great way to get the date on a page plus it doubles
as an embellishment too.


I have finished off with a few small "GEARS" which are in a 
multi pack & are just the perfect thing to finish off with.

I have made a small pinwheel, thrown a bit of paint around,
done some doodling, sewing & added this fabulous
black & white striped ribbon from Green Tara.

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time.
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous male layout Di.. love the bright colors and the smaller cogs on the big circle cog...love the ribbons too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Di, I love this! All boy for sure! Great colors and mix with the cute pics! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie pie awwwwwww ...awesome boy page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a rockin' boy page! Love the colour combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! totally different to your usual pages, but, as usual, you have rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable little boys page, the cogs look awesome as does the little pin-wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one too, how gorgeous are those colours together....another stunner as always xx

    ReplyDelete