Monday, March 18, 2013

My 2 Crafty Chipboard March DT Reveal
"You"


Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by. Today I want to show
 this layout I have done featuring some of the NEW release pieces
from 2 Crafty Chipboard. I looooove this latest release, so many
gorgeous pieces.


First up I have used this new title
"YOU". Don't you just love this font ?
 I have also added a few of these sweet
 little chippie "FUNKY HEARTS".


Next up I have used these NEW "DANDELIONS", which come
 three in a pack.
They are just so so pretty.


My last piece of chippie I have used on this layout are a couple of
the "TINY FILM STRIPS" which I have just tucked into the
top of my flower cluster.

All of these beautiful flowers & the jute bow are from
Green Tara of course.

Until next time.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Such an awesome way of using dandellions. love every bit of this LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy new release Di and you worked with it beautifully, gorgeous background you've created as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Di. Very soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di. how beautiful this is.. the back ground is so soft and feminine and your photo is divine, and love all the chipboard pieces and flowers together! this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just sooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and amazing Di!! Love this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the corrugated paper, the background and the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page - love the chipboard and those tiny flowers!

    ReplyDelete