Monday, June 18, 2012

8 Hours of Bliss with "Sir Tim"!!!!

Hi everyone. I have had the most fabulous day. I am sooo tired, I just got home after an eight hour class with the MASTER himself, 
Tim Holtz.
 I only got about four hours sleep last night, up at 4.30am, three hour drive there, 8 hour class  & another three hour drive home, but I had a great day. 
He did three classes here in Sydney & todays was an invitation only class not open to the public. I was so glad to be invited!!! It was an eight hour class jam packed full of techniques. The man truly is a master, not to mention a great teacher, comedienne & personality plus. Over the years I have been to a lots of "trade type" classes & I must say this was absolutely the best as well as the best organised & most professionally run. Love love loved it.
Here is a pic of a Printers Tray he had on display. So many gorgeous details.
I must confess I am a huge "FAN".
Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

8 comments:

  1. oooo lucky girl! I hope you get a good nites sleep tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, yes how lucky you are, looks like you had a fabulous time with TH, lucky lucky you.
    have a good time sleep. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!!! I'm sooo jealous of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Di, 3x2 hours, really? That is a big trip. I am so glad you enjoyed it. I am going on Friday for the full day workshop and cannot wait. Although I only have to travel about 1/2 hour.....thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! What a fabulous time! And that pic is great....got to scrap that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow !!!! you look a million dollars Di ... I bet you had fun with Tim .. cant wait to see all the yummies you create xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you - I'm quite jealous. I'm really glad you had such a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh LUCKY you indeed!! I know you had a ball and cannot wait to see what you will create! by the way, absolutely love your hair! makes you look 15 years younger and makes your lovely face even prettier! Mwah! Will get back to you on the Magnolia Grove. :))

    ReplyDelete