Saturday, June 2, 2012

Whoo Hoo I got "Featured"
CSI Challenge #21
"Love You"


 WHOO HOO,  I am so excited, today I was "Featured" in the Top 5 over at CSI.   Thank you to Debbie & all the DT. I'm thrilled.
 Di  xo


Hi everyone. Just finished my layout for the current challenge over at the CSI blog. Always love pinks & greens so I decided to squeeze just one challenge in before the chaos of the new month  begins!!!
For the "Evidence" part of the criteria I have used a doiley, flowers, ribbon, wavy border, lacy border
 & layers.
For the "Testimony" part of the criteria I have journalled "two perspectives" as well as used one of the inspiration words, SWEET.


If you look closely you will see I have journalled around my page on one of the layers. I have also used this super cute little miniature envelope for my tag. I thought it completed the theme of the letter box.


I have to say I love this Dusty Attic chipboard  letterbox. I think it creates a nice garden theme along with the 2 Crafty chippie Picket Fence. 
As always I have used loads of yummy Green Tara flowers, laces & this lovely twisted pearl ribbon trim.


Thanks so much for calling by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, great take on the challenge love that letter box, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di! Oh this is sooo sweet! what gorgeous photos and the colors all melt my heart, so very cute, so lovely.. the letterbox and envelope are gorgeous too! always love your feminine layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful lo! Such precious pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my Di this really is so very pretty! love your take on the case file and those photos totally melt my heart, gosh what a cutie pie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page Di, great use of the colours and love the Dusty Attic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this Di ... & that letter box is fabulous ... X:)

    ReplyDelete