Friday, June 8, 2012

Kraft It Up DT Post
"You Are Special"


Hi everyone, thanks for calling by. Today I thought I would show you my DT layout for this months challenge over at Kraft It Up. This months criteria is 
3 photos + A title with 3 or more words  + 3 different alphabets + Masked background
plus 
as always you must use a Kraft background for your layout.
Too easy.


I have  used a beautiful 2 Crafty 12" chipboard  border which I have painted pink, but instead of using it horizontally I have placed it vertically, just for a change. As you can see in the above photo I have also teamed it up with some of the gorgeous NEW ribbons from Green Tara , as well as some of their fabulous flowers including their Gardenias & various sized roses.


For my title I have just used a mixture of odd words I had on hand & I have framed my pics with some hand cut doileys. I just love this particular doiley. Definately my favourite at the moment.


Lastly I have misted my background with a white mist using an old favourite butterfly stencil.
I do hope that perhaps you too can find some time  to join in with this months challenge. For some inspiration, pop over to the Kraft It Up  blog & see what the other members of the DT have come up with. So many great ideas. Hope you play along with us.
Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo



12 comments:

  1. Love those photos Di!Your page is so beautiful i love that colour combo heaps! Might give it a go this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di this is so sweet! I love the circles and your mix is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just so special and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Di, love the colours and the doily circles, beautiful!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Di!!! I love your use of those sweet, soft pastels with the kraft. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your misting is just so delicate, and those photos are gorgeous! Love all the layers, it looks warm and cosy like the beanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummo yummo yummo .... loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Di .. so beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well done Di , from this criteria you have created a really beautiful layout!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Di. I just love her hat and the pics are so beautiful. Misting, colours, layers, design, all delish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Di - I love what you have done with the colours - it is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whooo Di another STUNNER! the colours are divine and boy oh boy how gorgeous everything has been designed. The subtle background is delish, may I ask which brand of white mist you have used? really like the effect, not too much and not too little, just perfect. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete