Friday, June 1, 2012

My News!!!!!
Yeah I Made it onto the
White With 1 Creative Team

Hip Hip Hooray. I have been dying to tell everyone my news,  that I was picked to be on the NEW Creative Team over at White With 1.         I have always loved playing along with this challenge & I really am over the moon to be part of their Creative Team along with such a talented team of girls.
 Thanks Mel for this opportunity.
Here is my first layout as part of the team.


This months criteria is White + Pale blue + Flags.
These pics are of my beautiful eldest son Beau. These  were taken when he just 5 months old. 
 Where does the time go?


Here are my  flags in the top corner & I just love this little Sail Boat from 2 Crafty Chipboard. I have just left both it & the words raw, I thought that worked well with the pale blue.

I have finished off with a little banner in hessian & some Fringe Trim & a couple of little blue  flowers, all from Green Tara of course. Well I hope I have given you a little inspiration to perhaps join us in this months challenge. Pop over to the White With 1 blog & have a peek at all the great inspiration from  the team.
Thanks for stoppin by.  Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

15 comments:

  1. Oh well done Di! Your layouts are always amazing no matter what colors you use!! I look forward to seeing your beautiful layouts for WW1, I love WW1 also.. love this gorgeously cute layout for the June challenge.. what great criteria to work with too!! enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh big congrats Di glad you got on the team ...must have a go at this month's love the flags on your page too...have a nice day
    Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Di! Big Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...Congrats Di.
    Your layout looks amazing, Love it.
    Cute photos,love the layers, distressing, flowers,flags and the hessian banner. LOve it all. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome aboard Di, lovely to have you at WW1, love your page so wonderful, all the elements are just yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Di, that is such exciting news! LOVE the layout, the colours, the flags and that very adorable photo works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my dear can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges! This page is really awesome love it all. It is sad that our babies have to grow :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo so eccited for you Di, its a stunner of a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Di this is great news for you...love the layout as per usual it is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to you DI .... you will love it .... and your work is so deserving !!! cant wait to see all your creations .. I am so happy for you .. it is just the best team ... happy journey .. hugz to you my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fabulous to see you join the team Di. I love love your page. The banner and flags look gorgeous amongst those cute pics. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big congrats to you! You're going to do a fabulous job for WW1. I love this lo...simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woot woot! just saw it on their blog and was soooo happy to see your beautiful face there among the ladies of the new DT. CONGRATS sweetie!! love this colour combo, your hessian banner looks smashing. Absolutely yummie page! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Di, I'm sure you will be a great asset to the Team I will have to try and remember to pop over there and check out your pages.

    ReplyDelete