Friday, June 22, 2012

WooooHoooo!!!! My Great News

Hi everyone, I have been dying to share some news with you all.  It has just been announced on the 2 Crafty blog.  I have not only been invited to stay on the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team for another term but I have also been appointed
 "Design Team Co-ordinator".
 Woo Hoo I am so excited. The NEW team starts on 1st August & they have got an amazing group  from both Australia & abroad. You will more than likely know most of them. Such a very talented DT & I am really looking forward to 1st August. Pop over to the 2 Crafty blog & check out who is on the NEW team. Click HERE.

I have had a fabulous month  & this just caps it off. Over the past month I have had .....
Another  layout & a card published in different magazines.
 I made it onto the NEW DT over at WW1
I was featured over at CSI blog
I have been asked to be a Guest DT for July on another blog
 (can't tell yet)
& now this...Yipeee.
I am one very happy & grateful person.
Someone must be watching over me I think!!!
Thanks for letting me share my news with you all.
Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

9 comments:

  1. woo hoo , so happy for you, congrats well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good on you Di, I just think your scrapping is so inspirational it speaks for itself and you use each element so well!! enjoy your highlights and I hope next month is even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your scrappy achievements over the past month, Di. Looking forward to working with you on the 2crafty DT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Big congrats Di! Can't wait to see your creations with this team! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congrats to you Di .. you are on fire, yay for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! So exciting - looking so forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Di - all very well deserved - look forward to more stunning pages from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeeehaw!! CONGRATS darling, very very well deserved! xoxo

    ReplyDelete