Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Color Room #114
Life is Good


Hi bloggers, I've just finished my layout for the current challenge #114 over at The Color Room. I actually started this layout a while ago, but it was one of those that I was never completely satisified with!!! I am sure you all know what that feels like. When I saw this weeks color pallette over at TCR I knew just what this layout needed, that punch of gold. Thanks Lydell, always love TCR color pallettes.


I am really happy how my background turned out, if you look below you can see some of the textures I have put on the background using lots of different mediums, mists, paints & stamps.


I love these Green Tara  Autumn Leaves on this page. Adds some nice texture without using flowers.  I have also twisted some vines which I am very fond of too.


Just about everything on this page has been altered in one way or another & I must say I had so much fun doing it. I hope you like it. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it my dear! So much yumminess i don't know where to start! Great take on the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly has the wow factor love it to bits and all the different mediums ..it's just a credit to you Di my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di this is so eye catching and beautiful and the colours look gorgeous amongst that photo. Love the circular frame too. I think this will be a feature for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di this is splendid! I love the colors, so earthy and warm all the distressing and the background is amazing..and the delightful photo cropped nice and close.. always LOVE what you create....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! LOVE this! The background is so neat. You really mastered those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable page, love all the textures, fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done so well with these colours!! I absolutely love those textures and the leaves look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome grungy page Di, great use of the brick stamp and all the distressed edges, and loving the circle frame I've been a little transfixed with circles myself now trying to get out of the habbit...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this page Di - absolutely awesome as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't just love your page, I absolutely adore it!! SO much fabulousness created, love love love the textures. The leaves and the little nest are such wonderful elements too, gorgeous take on the palette! xoxox

    ReplyDelete