Thursday, June 28, 2012

WOOOO HOOO I was Featured
CSI Challenge #25
The Magic of You

Wooo Hooo just found out I was "Featured"
this morning over at CSI. I'm sooo happy. Thanks to Debbie & all of her fabulous DT that voted for me. Thank you Thank you Thank you.  Mwah. Di  xo


Hi everyone. I am soooo having withdrawals. It has been two weeks since I actually posted a challenge. I haven't been idle, been doing lots of DT work though, I suppose you can't have it all ways.
This is for the current challenge #25 over at CSI. As always a wonderful case file.
 
I love these colours. So soft & pretty. For the "Testimony" part of the criteria I have journalled telling a history type of story & I have used the word "History" as well. 


It is all on my little tag which I have tucked in behind my photos.


 For the "Evidence" part of the criteria I have used four things. I have used Foliage, clouds, Border Punched & added some gold accents.


You can see all the gorgeous Green Tara flowers & the Skeleton Leaves for my foliage. These laces, trims  & ribbons are also from Green Tara. I have added some little gold accents to the flower centers.


I have also added these beautiful Clouds from 2 Crafty as my 4th piece of evidence. I've given them a little makeover to make them look soft & fluffy.


I have also used this lovely Word Sentiment from 2 Crafty. They have so many gorgeous phrases to suit most occasions.


Well that just about sums it all up. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo



13 comments:

  1. Loving the colour scheme for this one. You've rocked these colours perfectly. Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft and pretty feel to the page, and those flowers and chipboards are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di! This layout is adorable! I love the cute photos and the flowers and colors are divine!! love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loe it - so adorable and love the chippies

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Di, love the effect on the chipboard. Beautiful.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di this is gorgeous. I just love green in pages and you have used it beautifully and your colours are perfect for the combination in the challenge. Love those clouds too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Di this is just beautiful! Love what you've done for the challenge. Those pics are fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Di this is so beautiful ... love the little clouds and the colors are perfect xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW cute can a little girl be! that photo is just so aaadorable! love love love all the goodies on your page, wonderful little clouds too. Did the background paper come with all the pretty white pattern or did you stamp/mask/chalk them yourself? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The background was just plain Kraft Eila, I stamped & misted it myself. Di xo

      Delete
  10. WOOT WOOT!! CONGRATS on your feature over at CSI!! such a well deserved place in the spot light with your gorgeous page! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di, I have just read your post on my layout beyond the rainbow bridge.. and thank you for sharing.. I feel the same about pets, they are an extension of our family and the loss is great when they go from our lives... I had a horse for 32 years and I cannot think of her without still getting the pain in my heart, so I totally understand about your dear Chloe.. they truly leave foot prints on our hearts.. and the poem always brings a tear to my eyes too, even thought I have read it lots of times.. Our furry family are so precious and are gifts to us and they will always be cherished for the time they were with us... thanks for your comments.. I hope the poem gave you some comfort too!! Love Lizzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page Di and the colours were perfect.

    ReplyDelete