http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/video-tutorials.htmlhttp://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html

Kits

http://discreativespace.blogspot.com/p/kits_7.html

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

"YOU"
NEW RELEASE KIT
Includes BONUS "Bow Die"



Hello there, thanks so much for stopping by.
I am finally back to creating again after a couple of months absence 
fighting breast cancer. I will be starting radiation treatment on
10th August but in the meantime I am all healed after my two breast
surgeries and feeling pretty good and I thought I just needed to get back to 
doing what I love !!
So without further ado, let me show you my latest kit that I
am releasing today….

This is also part of my design team work for 2Crafty Chipboard.

🌻🤎💛🍂“YOU" 🍂💛🤎🌻

🌻🍂Includes BONUS METAL BOW DIE

$55 AUD (Aussie Dollars)
or
$38 USD (US Dollars)

This Kit includes…
 Papers, Corrugated Card,
Lots of 2Crafty Chipboard,
Wordstrips,
Loads of Gorgeous Flowers 
 Paints & more.
PLUS BONUS “Bow” Die

PLUS
 🌻🍂Comprehensive Typed Instructions
PLUS
🌻🍂Private access to a MINI Video Tutorial

For orders or enquiries, either private message me on
FACEBOOK
or
Email me at vgarling@bigpond.net.au


I will show you how to do some really good
 paint effects on the chipboard too.


I just love the three little corrugated bows I have 
die cut using the BONUS die that comes with this kit.
I simply cut them out of left over corrugated and I think they look 
so good on this layout and they are sooo easy to do.
I will show you how to do them in the little MINI VIDEO that
comes with the kit.



This kit features so many gorgeous elements, &
as always there are some beautiful chipboard pieces included too. 


Remember all my kits come with
🌻💛Typed Instructions 
PLUS
🌻💛A MINI Video Tutorial for you to watch at a time that 
suits you & it is yours to keep.

For orders or enquiries, either private message me on
FACEBOOK
or
Email me at vgarlingbigpond.net.au


Until next time....